Thursday, June 21, 2012

TamilNadu Employment Portal- Register yourself - Help !!!


 Warning :
      Don't Just Skim the Headlines alone, Just  skim a Little till the End so you are not lost.

I was Indeed enthralled to see the above Website and thought that TamilNadu Government is indeed in Pace with Technology.

Website Url : http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/


          Few days ago I was cleaning my room,when i was going through my files,I Noted a small piece of Paper printed with words such as "TamilNadu..Employment...Renewal... July 2012.." Ahh!! MAN !! I need to renew the Employment Registration.Though people don't get pretty good jobs or even call letters from the TamilNadu Employment Exchange,people always do this renewal kind of stuffs.I had indeed seen people getting call letters after 35 years of age based on the seniority.This TASK went into my @TODO LIST.

          When speaking of Registration at the first point of time in my 12th.I went there around 7.00 AM. and stood in a long line and got my job done only around 11.30 in the afternoon.So this renewal thing startled me with a vision of an entire day pulled in the process.Suddenly i asked my Friend and came to know that he had heard people talking about the renewal process being done online.

           Our Best Friend google came to my AID and i started to google and got the link of the website

           People might actually think What the hell this Employment Registration might do.Who knows The Vision Man Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam's Dream of India 2020 might Result in a new way of Appointing Persons for Government Projects or Jobs or something Fruitfull might Happen.

Warning :

      In case of Renewal don't create a New Profile in case you have already Registered manually at a Employment Exchange. Just Click Renewal [If you have doubts follow the guide lines here, The official Government Telephone Helpline is Dead ]. Else You will Lose your Seniority.




Login/Renewal Procedure :

          People might consider this post so dumb. The question might came do we look dumb to read on seeing on how to register or renew. It doesn't go like that a few hints might help you from not losing your head in the process.

 Pre-Requisites :

         $ 10th Mark sheet
         $ 12th Mark sheet
         $ Community Certificate [Reservation Scheme plays a major role in the seniority & the Job Allotment process.]
         $ Aadhaar Card[If you have one].

Fresh Registration:

         # Nothing Complicated Click "Click here for new User ID Registration" link in the Website

Renewal :

        # I Went mad on performing these.It almost took me 20 attempts in getting it done.

#User ID :

        # Generally User-Id is a 16 Letter Word Consisting of Five Parts
          For Eg.CHP1998F00007054
                   Dissecting it :
             
                     CHP  - Exchange Code. 
                     1998 - Year of Registration.
                     F      - Female.[M in the Case of Male ]
                     7054 - Registration Number.

                Pad the rest of the 16 Digit user ID with Zeroes.[This is where people get it Wrong].

#Password :
           
                Password is your Date of Birth .
                For Eg. My Date of Birth is 26th October,1991.
                So the Password should be "26/10/1991"
                Note: The password should include the Front Slashes too.

Professional Courses Registration.

                  After you are logged in you will have a link for Professional Courses Registration.Generally these type of Registrations can be done only at Chennai and Madurai.But in Online Just Click the Home Button and then Check for the Link "For Registering at Professional & Executive Employment Office Chennai/ Madurai - Click here " and fill in and update the Details.

Finally Take A Print out of the ID Card and keep it for your Reference.

## People might actually think What the hell this Employment Registration might do.Who knows The Vision Man Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam's Dream of India 2020 might Result in a new way of Appointing Persons for Government Projects or Jobs or something Fruitfull might Happen.

Yours Friendly
-Mohanram.G





          

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREE RENEWAL ASSISTANCE
    SEND YOUR DETAILS TO 9942539763(WHATSAPP ONLY).ITS YOGI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir, I've registered manually by 2000. After that in 2012 renewed via online. But while going for the renewal in July 2015, It's showing that you've not done the registration. But I've registration number. How can I rectify this issue??? Pls guide me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i want to register my(post graduate) msc.mathematics in employment registeration but there is no options like that/kindly reply me as soon as possible
    cotact-imanoj199@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. employment lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged. calculatestime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir.i have given the detail for marksheet as my 8th semester marksheet.i can't able to modify it sir.what can I do know?

    ReplyDelete